- Individual Initial Evaluation – $500
- Eating Disorder Initial Evaluation – $500
- Pre-Surgery Bariatric Evaluation – $500
- Individual Counseling – $250
- Eating Disorder Counseling – $250
- Post-Surgery Bariatric Counseling – $250
- Group Therapy – $75
We are in-network with several major insurance companies to include:
- Carefirst Blue Cross/Blue Shields
- Johns Hopkins EHP
- United Healthcare
We can bill out-of-network for clients with this benefit. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Therapeutic Greenhouse accepts debit cards and all major credit cards. We do NOT accept cash.
Cancellations and re-scheduled sessions will be subject to a full charge if NOT RECEIVED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. This is necessary because a time commitment is made to you and is held exclusively for you. If you are late for a session, you may lose some of that session time. In the event that you cancel your appointment without providing at least 24 hours advance notice, another client cannot be scheduled to replace your appointment time. You may call and leave a message at our office when you realize that you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment. “No Shows” or appointments cancelled without 24 hours notice will result in a CANCELLATION CHARGE of $65.00 per appointment. Future appointments will not be scheduled until the Cancellation Charge has been paid in full.
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have and we look forward to hearing from you!